The International Forum of writers and intellectuals
"Aitmatov Readings: Dialogue of Cultures"
(list of participants)
1. Mikhail Bogdanov, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister, Special Representative of the President of the Russian Federation for the Middle East and Africa
2. Elena Bogdanova
3. Veniamin Popov, Coordinator of the Russia – Islamic World group, Ambassador
4. Marina Popova
5. Andrey Krutko, Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Kyrgyzstan
6. Elana Eshba
7. Abdulselim Vagabov
8. Albina Ashba
9. Alexander Bondarev, head of Literature Chair at Moscow State Linguistic University, doctorate degree in philology, professor, member of the Union of Russian Writers, editor-in-chief of the series on literary criticism of the Vestnik MSLU papers.
10. Aziz Shavkatovich, senior researcher at the Centre for Central Asia, Caucasus, Urals and Volga Region
11. Lyabuda Davletshina, director of the Local Lore Museum, Kukmorsky municipal district, Republic of Tatarstan
12. Dilyara Ganieva, Deputy Head of Education Department, Kukmorsky Municipal District, organizer of Russian Aitmatov Readings at Gymnasium No. 1, Kukmor, Tatarstan
13. Albina Mukhametzyanova, head of a school museum in the settlement of Maskara, Kukmorsky municipal district of the Republic of Tatarstan
14. Leila Fazleyeva, assistant to the President of the Republic of Tatarstan
15. Robert Minnullin, national poet, honored artist of Tatarstan, Honored Worker of Culture of Bashkortostan
16. Danil Salikhov, chairman of Tatarstan’s Union of Writers
17. Foat Galimullin, doctorate degree in philology, professor at Kazan Federal University
18. Rimma Ratnikova, Deputy Chairman, MP of Tatarstan’s State Council, Chairman of the Union of RT Journalists
19. Amany Fouad, professor at the Faculty of Contemporary Critical Literature at the Academy of Arts.
20. Nourhan El-Sheikh, professor of Political Science at Cairo University, expert on Russia
21. Azzat Ibrahim, photographer, videographer, journalist
22. Ning Qi, dean of the Russian Language Faculty at Beijing State University.
23. Aybol Argyngazinov, President of Kazakhstan’s Association of Graduates of Russian (Soviet) Universities, master of economics, Director for Strategic Development at Kazmediaortalygy
24. Alibek Askarov, writer, state prize holder, director of the National State Book Chamber, Republic of Kazakhstan.
25. Nasirulla Mirkurbanov, PhD in philology, professor at Tashkent State Pedagogical University, head of the Russian and Foreign Literature Chair (since August 2004)
Mr. Mirkurbanov is one of the most respected philologists of the Russian language in Uzbekistan, author of a number of textbooks on literature and the Russian language for Uzbekistan’s comprehensive schools, vocational schools and universities.
26. Sayera Khodzhayeva, PhD in Law, associate professor. In 1987, she graduated from the Law Faculty of Leningrad State University.
Currently, she is director of the Institute for Democracy and Human Rights
27. Khudoberdi Kholiknazarov, director of the Strategic Research Center under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
28. Jamshid Sadullayev, literature researcher, doctorate degree in philology, professor at Tajik National University
29. Salim bin Mohammed bin Masud Ar-Riami. Currently he is member of the State Council of Oman (the Upper Chamber) and the Expert Group of Oman on integration within the GCC countries.
30. Muhammed Saad Al Muqaddam. Currently he is a professor at Sultan Qaboos University.
Education - Bachelor (1983), Master degree in history, Portland University (1990), Doctorate degree in history, University of Exeter, Great Britain (1996).
31. Saer Zeyn el-Din, well-known translator, specialized in Aitmatov
32. Farid Al-Shuhof, translator of Aitmatov’s works into Arabic
33. Ismail Muruva, writer and translator of Aitmatov’s works
34. Hassan Aurid, Kingdom historian.
Currently, he teaches at the Mohammed V University in Rabat and works as journalist.
In 2015, he was awarded with the Pushkin Medal.
35. Al Bahraui Abdellatif, public figure, publicist
36. Imed Raef, well-known journalist and writer
37. Suheil Farah, academician of the Russian Academy of Education, philosopher, writer
38. Pr. Amer Sabaileh, general director of the Institute for Media and Political Studies in the Middle East
39. Hasan Hamid, well-known writer
40. Tugelbai Kazakov, Minister of Culture, Information and Tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic
41. Baktygul Noruzbayeva, director of the Department of Information and Mass Communications, Ministry of Culture, Information and Tourism
42. Aynura Kadyrmanbetova, doctorate degree in philology. Report on "Mythological and Ethical Philosophy of Chingiz Aitmatov”
43. Askar Aitmatov, son of writer Chinghiz Aitmatov, diplomat, director of International Center for Eurasian Studies
44. Rosa Aitmatova, sister of Chinghiz Aitmatov, public figure
45. Asan Akhmatov, nephew of Chinghiz Aitmatov, teacher
46. Muratbek Imanaliev, member of the Group
47. Elvira Sarieva, deputy head of the presidential executive office, Kyrgyzstan